Job Title: Volunteer
Company: Jireh Doo Foundation (JDF)
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Benue, Nigeria
Job Field: NGO/Non-Profit
Jireh Doo Foundation (JDF) is a Non-Governmental Organization working in Nigeria and specifically intervening in the area of providing relief material to Internally Displace Persons (IDPs), HIV prevention, Health Governance promotion and support to vulnerable Children. JDF is currently seeking the services of qualified individuals to fill in the following vacant position.
Experience: 6 months
Field: Social Science/Services, Education, Public Administration
Key responsibilities & duties:
1. Assist the program Manager in carrying out functions assigned to the unit of the organization as stated herein.
2. Assist Program Manager in developing and designing the organizations programmes, projects and activities in line with the set goals and objectives.
3. Assist Program Manager coordinating the implementation, mentoring, supervision and evaluation of programmes and projects of the organization.
4. Assist the Progam Manager in developing the organizations monthly and annual work plans in line with the organizations strategic plan and focus.
5. Liaise with other units to write and produce programmatic reports of programmes, projects and activities of the organization monthly, quarterly, and annually.
6. Provide mentoring and guidance to volunteers.
7. Perform other duties as may be assigned by the management of the organization.
Apply to this job