Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) - Specialises in design, roll out, management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments. TCL's team of experienced engineers have successfully delivered its full range of services to more than 15 cellular operators around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Manager (IT Services and Enterprise Connectivity)
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Design, documenting, manage & control the positioning strategy and road map of the IT and Enterprise connectivity service lines
- Have the responsibility for all IT and Enterprise connectivity contract negotiation, and management to ensure we remain within SLA and develop an advantage over competition.
- Identify and develop targeted and specific cost-effective IT Connectivity services targeted at enterprise and government segments based on experience in the markets.
- Benchmark the present skill set, tools and capabilities within Telinno vs requirement and aim to eliminate gaps to prepare TCN for service provision.
- Provide technical support to the sales team in pitching prospects for the IT connectivity services.
- Lead the organizational design, execution and control of the structure, systems, partnerships, processes etc. to align the capability with the positioning strategy and road maps.
- Quality systems are operationalized and maintained.
- Lead the development of high value IT and Enterprise connectivity services, working with our customers.
- Oversee the project framework is in place for all IT and Enterprise connectivity servicers delivery to ensure IT and Enterprise connectivity projects are delivered in line with standard practices, documented and measurable. Champion this processes and culture within the company enterprise wide.
- Responsible for all IT and Enterprise connectivity human resource development, assessment and other programs to ensure that we retain and develop the best engineers within the industry.
- Perform human resource support to advance the aim of the IT and Enterprise connectivity service line within the organization.
- Assessing risks that will impact smooth delivery of all deliverables in line with IT and Enterprise connectivity contracts, identify timely risk mitigation plan for management approval.
- Manage partner and customers relationships for the service line.