We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation. Our focus is on creating and managing change in organisations by formulating and implementing customer centric strategies. We have acquired capabilities to engage a wide range of assignments essentially to enable clients execute projects, enhance efficiency and to develop human capacity. Our mode of delivery connotes our own highly competitive recruitment of quality, zealous and experienced consultants whose expertise we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques. Our guiding philosophy is predicated on the premise that what most companies and individuals have in common is either the dissatisfaction with their current results or a drive to transit to another level. Our focus quintessentially is to bridge this gap and create value for our clients as a result of the work we do with them.
Job Title: Store Keeper
Our client in the Oil and Gas Sector is looking to hire the service of a Store Keeper who will carry out the following functions: -
- To exercise general control over all activities in the workshop store and maintain proper record, safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials
- Work directly with the Tool Room attendant and Workshop admin for dispensing spares, consumables and any other store item and replenishment of all items when required
- Handover daily store record (incoming and outgoing) item to the Workshop Admin AND work alongside with the Workshop admin/tool room attendant to check the book balances, with the actual physical stock monthly by way of internal control over wrong issues, pilferage, etc
- Ensure the workshop store is neat, items safe, properly labelled/arranged and identified
- To check and receive purchased materials forwarded by the Warehouse, Workshop Admin /tool room attendant and to arrange for the storage in appropriate places against authorized PO or handover note.
- To reserve a material for a specific job when so required
- To issue materials only in required quantities against authorized work order OR handover documents from tool room attendant/workshop admin
- Relief the Workshop Admin/ tool room attendant when required.