At Total Secure Nigeria we are very confident that we will become your preferred choice for security and defence products throughout Nigeria. Through our partnership with our sister company is the UK we feel we are in the perfect position to provide a definitive service, from handling your initial sales enquiry, to manufacturing the products to your exact enquiry and finally ensuring they are delivered to your door as efficiently as possibly ensuring all trade requirements and standards are met. Wherever you are based we can meet your requirements, we offer a no obligation quotation and can provide detailed drawings and technical assistance to ensure once you receive your order you can install it as quickly and professionally as possible.
Job Title: Spy Security Driver
- Manage and maintain in good condition at all times and for emergency use security Escort/Patrol vehicles for day to day 24/7 Armed Emergency Response distress services to provide immediate response.
- Assist and convey the Security Supervisor and armed Mobile Police personnel in the Emergency Response Team to incident scenes immediately in response to distress calls from staff in the field.
- Support in the carrying out patrol, surveillance, raid, arrest and conveyance of suspected energy thieves, vandals and other suspects to the Police, NSCDC, SSS and any other recognized security offices for investigation and prosecution.
- Prepare and keep security log of movements made in the course of duty and report issues that will affect prompt response and resolution of distress calls.
- Ensure the safety of the passengers in the escort/patrol vehicles at all times without engaging in acts dangerous to the well-being of the emergency response team.
- Carryout escort/patrol duties without causing accidents to the vehicle, passengers and convoy.
- Provide the Supervisor and Team member information that will aid their operations at all times.
- Ensure adequate supply of fuel in the vehicle and maintenance of the security gadgets and equipment to ensure that their functionality at all times.
- Participate in the conduct of weekly security activities as may be directed by the Security Supervisor.
- Follow up with the Security Supervisor on security incidents brought to his knowledge to enable swift response in accordance with statutory conducts and respect for fundamental human rights.
- Carry out any other duties as may be assigned to you by the Chief Security Officer, and Security Supervisor from time to time.