Founded in 2005, Royal Power and Energy Ltd. (RPE) offers products & services in the area of power back up, conditioning and protection. Our experience enables us to understand the market, ensuring we offer high performance products and systems that provide a high degree of reliability, manageability, serviceability, redundancy and flexibility of operation.
Job Title: Solar Sales Officer
- Meeting sales budget and timely execution of all Sales activities.
- Identify business opportunities for Solar/Renewable Energy products/Projects/Services with focus on EPC projects for solar power solutions
- Identify and select Products/Technologies/Vendors/Service Providers/Tools to convert opportunities in to revenue streams
- Preparation of tender documents and quotes.
- Preparation and submission of RFPs
- Follow up with clients and prospective customers on the proposals and quotation submissions
- Help in preparing the business projection and track the business projections with actuals
- Responsible for Preparation of weekly and monthly reports/dashboards on the progress, tracking, hits and misses, receivable and payments, status of proposals and projects, etc
- Technical analysis of tender specifications, preparing tender compliances and deviations. Preparing cost sheets and technical schedules for tender.
- Co-ordination with clients and prospective customers, business meetings, progress tracking, site visits and audits, invoicing and payments
- Keep the records update and track the receivables and payments meticulously
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs
- Assist in researching and developing new products and services
- Co-ordination with engineering team on suppliers' end & proper installation of the equipment as per manufacturers' guidelines
- Co-ordinate with design and project team and to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance.
- Visit customers on site in order to develop an understanding of their business requirements and future potential opportunities.
- Responsible for compliance with ISO system for business process
- Responsible for preparation of business and project presentations, documentation and document management (soft copies and hard copies)
- Key account co-ordination with customers- act as a single point of contact from concept to service delivery/project completion