Eko Innovation Centre is created to foster the growth and development of start-ups and entrepreneurship in Nigeria. We take them from concept to commercialization.
- Do you have a passion for complex problem solving and programming? Do you have the talent and drive required to build solutions that transform the way entire industries function? Is your time so valuable that managers are constantly debating which tasks to assign to you next, because you complete them with ease and speed? Then a career at Hazon Holdings is the dream job you’ve been searching for.
- We recognize that our super-talented and highly motivated people are at the core of our unprecedented success so far
- As such, we seek for more extraordinary individuals to join our high performance teams and become part of making history.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies.
- Collaborate with colleagues to improve on current software (s) in line with company policies.
- Extend technical support during preparation, installation and system maintenance to cross functional teams.
- Work collaboratively with Project Manager to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Resolve application defects and issues in a timely manner.