Cummins Inc., a global power leader, is a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service diesel and natural gas engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
Job Title: Service Parts Specialist
Req ID: 200000P7
Location: Lagos-Island, Lagos
Job Type: Experienced - Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type: Exempt - Experienced
- Serve as key customer contact to promote quality customer service and increase business within the branch location.
- Assesses customers needs, gathers pertinent information, and opens work orders; provides quotes, develops claims, prepares repair plans, schedules work, and provides status updated to customers on repair work in the shop;.
- Develops diagnostic plans, quotes and repair plans by determining the length of repair based on parts and labor availability; reviews diagnostic plans, quotes and repair plans with the Service Supervisor prior to customer contact; works with the Service Supervisor to schedule shop job assignments.
- Develops positive relationships with key customers; resolves customer concerns regarding Cummins? or distributor warranties; explain charges to customers.
- Monitors key performance metrics for the workshop, including labor productivity and customer satisfaction.