Job Title: Senior Analyst – Chemical
Employer: Evans Medical PLC
• To provide technical support for the section such as Quality reviews, validation processes, etc.
• To generate, develop, review and maintain analytical methods, Standard Operating Procedures, control specifications and other operational documents.
• To ensure compliance with Good Laboratory Practices (GLP). Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and proper functioning of the equipment.
• To perform physical and chemical analysis on all materials viz: Raw, Packaging Materials, Products etc. to determine the material quality status in compliance with laid down standards.
• Provide leadership for the section with good communication (oral and written) and strong Leadership skills.
• B.Sc. or HND in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related discipline from a reputable Institution with not less than 5 years in Quality Assurance functions preferably in a Pharmaceutical manufacturing company.
• Adequate Knowledge of Quality Management processes such as Validation, SOP, cGMP, GLP, etc.
• Must be able to demonstrate dexterity in the use of Laboratory Equipment.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft package (Excel, Word and Power Point).
• Good communication (oral and written) and strong Leadership skills.
• Must be qualified, result-oriented, competent, experienced, and self-driven individuals
Apply to this job