Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80's, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder "Michael Ojeme". It was incorporated on 3rd November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Fragrance and Flavours distribution.We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Sales Girl
- Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock.
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system.
- Reviewing sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.