Fenix International is a next-generation energy and financial services company with a mission to transform our customers’ quality of life through disruptive innovation in energy and financial services.
Fenix International is recruiting for
Job Title: Sales Agent Team Leads
Location: Shaki, Oyo
Sales Target Achievement within assigned Clusters:
- Drive market initiatives to achieve and increase quality customer base in the assigned clusters
- Carry out weekly market activation in the territory to generate leads and eventual conversion to sales.
- Drive all product mix sales through the right product targeting to the right segment of the prospects / customers.
- Carry out product presentations and exhibitions within assigned clusters
- Constantly identify opportunities for driving activation and other sales within clusters.
- Draw up weekly / Monthly route plans for the FPCs
- Track daily / weekly / monthly sales target Vs actual with the FPCs
- Scout for viable locations for POS Expansion and management
Achieve Excellent PH:
- Drive sales process compliance within clusters
- Carry out daily / weekly customer visitations to resolve or escalate pending issues with customer systems
- Drive the right customer behavior on payments by ensuring customers are directed to the nearest POS / SC for payments
- Ensure the right product is sold to the right customers
- Participate in Field clinic activities
- Monitor and Share weekly overdue customer lists with the RPCs
- Continuous training and coaching of RPCs on God / Bad portfolios, catch up etc.
Recruitment, Training and Team management:
- Regularly recruit new Fenix Power Champions (FPC) within territory
- Weekly performance monitoring of RPCs and initiating corrective actions where required
- Hold regular meeting with the RPCs
- Regularly train and re-train team leads on sales process, Sales pitch, products, Customer Service etc.
- Ensure RPCs understanding of commission structures (Colours) and journey with Fenix
- Design reward and recognition schemes for high performing RPCs
- Participate in customer service forums, field clinics, weekly meetings with SCAs
- Drive One Team goal within clusters via team building activities
After Sales Support:
- Regularly visit overdue customers to ascertain their challenges and resolve
- Escalate lingering issues to the SMs
- Daily / weekly checks on quality of installations by RPCs Deploy and track swap stocks and children in the territory
- Reposes Fenix kits from fringe customers
- Send weekly / monthly reports on sales activities within territory using approved template
- Provide feedback on MICA within territory
- Attend meetings with SMs