Management FIRST is an Educational and business consultancy firm.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Renewable Energy Project Manager
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Employment Contract Type: Permanent
- The Renewable Energy Project Manager is responsible for establishing the schedule and budget of commercial and utility-scale renewable construction projects, and ensures that milestones and deliverables are met throughout the life of the project
- The Manager could handle multiple projects simultaneously at various stages of development and construction.
- Support business development for distributed and utility scale projects in the energy sector.
- Prepare bid packages and procure materials and services as needed
- Provide assistance with project development including site evaluations, permitting estimating, general project due diligence, etc.
- Manage or assist in permitting and regulatory compliance of PV projects
- Responsible for the construction administration of secured projects.
- Interface with and manage product / equipment vendors and project material procurement
- Coordinate and manage subcontractors. Closely collaborate with construction-site supervisors to provide timely and best-practice solutions to field challenges.
- Travel to project sites to compare progress to schedule, compare actual versus estimated cost, check compliance with plans and specifications, review any problems, and verify the quality of work being performed meets contract specifications and guidelines
- Serve as point-of-contact for customers/clients during each project.
- Provide progress reports and other status updates to client and management as required.
- Perform research and analysis on renewable energy technology, best practices, trends, and design