Progressive Advancement Centre for Entrepreneurship (PACE) is a Non- Governmental Organization (NGO) founded in July 2017, and registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). PACE is Africa’s leading training and microfinance institute, committed to changing lives and ensuring a better tomorrow for all.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recovery & Verification Officer
- Responsible for the collection of debts prior to legal recovery proceedings
- Commencing, negotiating payments/payment arrangements
- Handling debtor enquiries and provides administrative assistance to the team
- Reviewing loan application forms against pre-set criteria regarding the C's of Credit
- Conducting a range of checks;
- Communicating with clients;
- Ensuring KPI's with respect to turnaround times and quality are met.