As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
- This Readiness Manager role will focus specifically on Visa Direct–a payment service that Visa provides to facilitate fund transfers/disbursements to cards and accounts around the world using push payment technology.
- The role holder has the unique and exciting opportunity of deploying a relatively new payment capability and an impact of driving future market growth for Visa in the CEMEA region.
- This role is a good mix of business, functional and technical knowledge providing the role holder flexibility and learning in the dynamic digital payments ecosystem. This is an individual contributor role reporting into CEMEA Visa Direct Readiness Lead.
- Defining implementation plan and executing them for the initial pilot clients
- Defining transition plan to migrate support to wider Client Services teams with a focus on operational efficiency
- Develop artifacts, training materials and presentations for the Client Services team
- Execute Visa Direct initiatives that may impact clients from a business operations perspective including changes to current products, implementations of new products and the business and digital release cycle
- Become Visa Direct subject matter in Client Services including knowledge of the APIs, implementation guides, client integration options, deployment and post-production support
- Use technical expertise blended with business acumen to solve complex problems by analyzing transaction level detail, API field data, and leveraging Visa tools
- Embrace and implement new methodologies on an ongoing basis as the business scales within the organization