Job Title: Quality Assurance Sensory Analyst
Job Number: 140002PH
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job: Quality Management
Employer: Nestlé Nigeria Plc.
• Responsible for Sensory lab activities.
• Conduct sensory sessions and training related to Finished product and packaging materials
• Inventory control for sensory product samples like Finished Product, keeping Quality samples, sniffing samples and data management record for keeping quality samples.
• To strictly follow the Laboratory Instructions (LIs) and Workbench instructions while doing analysis.
• Demonstrate continual improvement of Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) performance.
• Maintain the factory’s commitment to the prevention of environmental pollution via the provision of resources and materials in line with the department impact and aspect.
• Any other business related Job assigned by the Line Manager.
• BSc degree or HND in any of these disciplines (Minimum of Second Class lower or Higher Credit Grade) in Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry and other biological sciences.?
• Minimum of one year experience in the food industry.
• Knowledge of lab safety, GLP and chemical handling.
• Commitment to strong work ethic, integrity and honesty.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Analytic and diagnostic ability.
• Excellent Computer skills- Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply to this job