Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Job Number: 140002PE
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job: Quality Management
Employer: Nestlé Nigeria Plc.
• Responsible for Microbiology chemical lab activities.
• Inventory control for Chemical Lab items like consumable material and maintain minimum stock by using support from Quality Assurance Manager.
• To strictly follow the Laboratory Instructions (LIs) and Workbench instructions while doing analysis.
• Demonstrate continual improvement of Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) performance.
• Maintain the factory’s commitment to the prevention of environmental pollution via the provision of resources and materials in line with the department impact and aspect.
• Any other business related Job assigned by the Line Manager.
• BSc degree or HND in any of these disciplines (Minimum of Second Class lower or Higher Credit Grade) in Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry and other biological sciences.?
• Minimum of one year experience in the food industry.
• Knowledge of lab safety, GLP and chemical handling.
• Commitment to strong work ethic, integrity and honesty.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Analytic and diagnostic ability.
• Excellent Computer skills- Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply to this job