Job Title: Procurement/Planning Officer
Employer: Evans Medical PLC
• To obtain Master Production schedule and develop the Bill of Materials to meet the Sales Volume Requirement.
• Assist in Procurement of Raw and Packaging materials.
• Assist in preparing PFls for imports.
• Reporting critical material shortage of constraints to the Procurement Manager and relevant officers.
• Preparing periodic reports on stocks and others.
• B.Sc./HND Social and Natural Sciences with a minimum of 4 (four) years working experience in a manufacturing company in a similar position.
• Postgraduate degree/Professional certificate in Purchasing and Supply would be an added advantage.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft software and PeopleSoft (JDE).
• Candidate must possess high level of integrity, dedication, thoroughness, and numeracy.
• Must be qualified, result-oriented, competent, experienced, and self-driven individuals.
Apply to this job