Job Title: Procurement Manager
Employer: Evans Medical PLC
• To conduct procurement and contract negotiations and ensures continuous savings for the company.
• To manage the inventory by maintaining optimal material turnover, re-order level and minimum order levels.
• To lead and develop a network of both internal and external partners, to gather and analyze market information and trends.
• To conduct after checks and ensure that suppliers render services in accordance with regulations and meet their commitments.
• To participate in t’Je formulation of the company’s procurement policy and its implementation.
• Implement supplier selection and evaluation procedure
• To supervise, co-ordinate and lead the sectional staff for smooth and efficient procurement functions
• B.Sc. or HND in Business Admm, Purchasing and Supply Management or Sciences; possession of MBA wiil be an added advantage.
• Must be CIPSM/CIPS certified.
• A minimum of seven (7) years working experience in a manufacturing company of which four (4) must have been in similar position.
• Strong character and integrity.
• Must be proficient in the use of ERP software and Microsoft office package.
• Must possess strong leadership, negotiation and good communication skills.
• Must be qualified, result-oriented, competent, experienced, and self-driven individuals
Apply to this job