Job Title: Print-Press Assistant Production Manager
- The ideal candidate will own the entire production process
- He will strategize with other internal teams to ensure operational excellence
- He will also run quality assessment to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage the implementation of scheduled printing so as to ensure compliance and uniformity with the agreed time frames, product quality, and efficiency
- Manage the printing resources to improve productivity
- Coordinate the printing phases and material provision in order to ensure smooth & appropriate daily operation in terms of capacity and quality
- Manage and ensure the coordination of all printing activity in order to optimize production times and capacity
- Monitor the housekeeping of the facilities in order to secure quality, increase in efficiency, improve productivity and ensure healthy & safe working conditions
- Train, support and motivate the printing staff in order to ensure the quality of their work, their safety and their commitment
- Manage and evaluate entire production process
- Contribute to production planning and budgeting
- Lead and monitor quality assessments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain a safe production environment
- Coordinate with key internal and external production stakeholders.