Job Title: Operations Officer, Underwritting
Company: Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Insurance
Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC is a full service financial services group with a clear focus on three main business pillars – Corporate and Investment Banking, Personal and Business Banking and Wealth Management.
Stanbic IBTC Bank legally became part of Standard Bank Group 24th August 2007. The Standard Bank Group merged its Nigerian operations, Stanbic Bank Nigeria with that of IBTC Chartered Bank PLC. Stanbic IBTC Bank is a major financial service provider engaged in personal banking, business banking, credit cards, corporate banking, non-interest banking and wealth and investment banking in Nigeria.
Main Purpose of the Job:
• To ensure compliance with all laid down processes with a view to achieving uniformity across board while ensuring the bank’s (and group) exposure is secured at all times.
• Processing of new businesses ( Mortgage Insurance, SME Trader Loan, Keyman Insurance, All-risk Insurance, Term Loan Insurance, Home Owners’ Insurance,
• Management of renewal processes for Mortgage, Home Owners’, keyman, personal car, all-risk insurance covers etc.
• Liaising with the Bank’s approved insurers on the best rates for the customers
• Liaising with the Collateral Unit in ensuring that existing insurance policies are renewed as at when due
• Management of the Unit’s store to ensure the unit does not run out stationeries at any point in time.
• Appropriate and effective execution of customers’ requests
• Policy management (including New businesses and renewals i.e. renewal notifications etc.)
• Attending to queries from the RMs and ensuring such are appropriately sorted and resolved
Key performance measures:
• Ensure compliance with all laid down processes
• Meeting and exceeding set performance targets
• Tracking and Interfacing with insurance companies on insurance policies
• Prompt resolution of all customers’ requests
• Ensure adequate and relevant covers are in place.
Apply to this job