Job Title: Operations Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 years
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Field: Oil and Gas / Energy
Randstad Professionals Recruitment is a leading global partner helping large and small companies alike to fill their vacancies. From a range of different formulas, we select the best way to organise the recruitment and selection process for permanent personnel in the light of your requirements. Your vacancy is in good hands with our specialist consultants, because they are experts in the fields for which they recruit.
. – We are currently seeking an Operations Manager with a Strong background in Marine/Maritime for an opportunity in Nigeria.
You will be working with our client, who provide consultancy and support to projects in Nigeria. You will be part of an international management team. The main tasks of the role will see you provide expertise in the following fields:
- Managing all operational matters for dredging, wreck removal and survey activities in the port
- Oversee a fleet of hoppers, support vessels and survey vessels
- Set project goals and overview progress on works
The successful candidate will have the following background
- Vocational Education i.e. HNC, HND or Bachelors Degree
- Dredging experience
- 5 years of operational management experience
- Available for permanent residence in Nigeria
- In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, with married/single status available. You will also be provided with accommodation, car, local allowances.
- Our advertisements use post-qualification experience/salary levels as a guide. However, we will consider applications from any candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to carry out the role.
- We welcome applications from candidates of all ages.
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the country where the position is based.
- Management, Maritime, Marine, Dredging, wreck removal, ports,
- HNC HND Bachelors Degree.
Apply to this job