Smart Partners was founded by Tijani Iyemifokhae , a graduate of Industrial Chemistry, University of Benin with MBA (Human Resources) Lagos State University Ojo. He has more than a decade work experiences that span across some leading law firms as Practice Development Manager. At Fine and Country International (West Africa) he was the Head of Operations and Strategy. For the years spent at Fine and Country, he developed; Sales, Marketing, HR Structures and Policies, Business model and Operational Processes. Mr. Iyemifokhae has attended series of local (Lagos Business School) and International trainings. He is a talented Strategist with multitasking abilities.
Job Title: Marketing Manager - FMCG
- We seek a Marketing Manager with experience in FMCG or SMCG industry.
- The Marketing Manager represents the company's brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
- Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Planning, implementation and effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of our company.
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Maintaining relationships with clients
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.