The Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products' quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa. The Group's activities encompass: Cement - Manufacturing / Importing Sugar - Manufacturing & Refining Salt - Refining Flour & Semolina - Milling Pasta - Manufacturing Noodles - Manufacturing Poly Products - Manufacturing Logistics - Port Management and Haulage Real Estate Dangote Foundation Since inception, the Group has experienced phenomenal growth on account of quality of its goods and services, its focus on cost leadership and efficiency of its human capital. Today, Dangote Group is a multi-billion Naira company poised to reach new heights, in every endeavour competing with itself to better the past. The Group's core business focus is to provide local, value added products and services that meet the 'basic needs' of the populace. Through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa, the Group is focused on building local manufacturing capacity to generate employment and provide goods for the people.
Job Title: Lead Firefighter Supervisor
Function / Domain: Health and Safety
- Firefighting and Rescue Operations in Hydrocarbon Industry and sustain continuously improve his best performance as a fire crew member, during any emergency.
- Carry-out routine fire patrol in the Refinery site.
- Ensuring that all emergency and firefighting equipment are in a ready and fit-to-use at all times.
- Turn out to the Fire Emergency & Rescue Call
- Initiate the firefighting/ fire suppression through the deployment of firefighting equipment.
- Ability to drive the Fire Engine and water tanker during emergency.
- Participate in salvage and rescue operations to limit loss/injury to equipment and personal during any incident.
- Perform stand-by duties to monitor hot work at critical areas as per the Permit to Work procedure.
- Participate in the periodic fire evacuation drills and ensure good awareness of the emergency procedures.
- Carry-out other duties pertaining to HSE issues.
- Conduct Fire & Rescue Training to Staff & workers.