Helena Frey Limited is a human capital development company dedicated to building a balanced, functional workforce that addresses organizational needs and workforce capabilities. Through strategic partnerships and collaborations with varied stakeholders and deploying our research-based solutions for the youth, individual and organizations we serve, we undertake people related, learning and workplace challenges, assist organizations to build internal capabilities, aligning their structures, processes, systems and human capital potential to meet their enterprise strategic goals. We recognize we are the sum of our individual parts and appreciate the intricate link between the individual, organization and national success. Therefore, taking up wide-ranging development initiatives of the nations workforce for better human existence and interaction, we are poised to inspire and empower our human asset, beginning with the millennial and the young men and women who make up the bulk of today’s working population to apply themselves more productively and strategically. Leveraging also on our research-based interdisciplinary knowledge (ours and others’), scientifically proven talent management tools and best practices, we create sundry contextually relevant solutions that assess, develop and transition talent for a sustained learning experience. In the process, our ever-satisfied clients are nudged to learn, unlearn, relearn and change what isn’t serving them.
Job Title: Ionic and Python Developer
- The Mobile Developer will deliver well designed, highly testable, and resilient mobile applications that create premium native experiences for Customers and consumers
- The preferred candidate will also be instrumental in driving the organizations mobile technology roadmap forward and evangelizing mobile development and testing practices in the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Software Engineering: Creating and implementing source code for new applications that can run on a multi-platform environment, Android, IOS
- Testing and debugging source code
- Evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications
- Defining company’s code review standards and Perform code Reviews
- Training & Deployment – Developing and deploying user training on App and implementing hyper care.
- Developing technical and functional documentation to represent the design and code of new applications
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology would be an added advantage.