Kerildbert Holdings Limited is a leading 3rd Party Logistics Company in the provision of Shipments, Clearing & Freight Forwarding, Customs Brokerage Removals and Procurement Services to firms in the Country.
Job Title: Head of Business Development, Sale & Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Develop new business strategies and revenue streams for the company.
- Strengthen existing customer relationships.
- Ensure successful closure of business transactions.
- Manage and drive the establishment of a database of clients through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face, cold calling on business owners, email, and networking.
- Mastermind the re-branding of THE COMPANY as a Group of companies and with Logistics as our main arm.
- Sell consultatively and make recommendation to prospective clients of the various solutions that we offer to their business challenges.
- Establish and manage sales executives; set, agree and manage performance against agreed revenue and margin budgets;
- Proactively lead the research, to identify and target prospective clients through the use of existing and growing network of clients and contacts.
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives to promote our business services.
- Develop proposals to suit the needs of the organisation.
- Prepare and submit weekly activity report.
- Ensure all Business Development Department’s company policies, procedures and business ethics codes are communicated and implemented within the team. Maintain effective communication with clients by ensuring full understanding of the job required
- Management of client requirements and identification of further opportunities.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing clients.
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Ensure that all enquiries / complaints from all channels (email, website, phone call) are handled with swift response.
- Ensure clients satisfaction