Huawei is recruiting for
Job Title: Head, IT End User Support
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manages the End User Support staff with regards to service delivery, performance evaluations, promotions, training, hiring and disciplinary responsibilities.
- Build and manage 24/7/365 environment including in-call and escalation practices to provide efficient and timely support.
- Ensures service needs and SLAs by reviewing support management system, providing training, and making sure the knowledge base information is accurate and up-to-date
- Development and maintenance of support operating procedures that support the day to day procedural processes and reinforce policy adherence
- Assists in policy and procedure development based on direction from senior IT management
- Addresses complicated support issues that are escalated by team members
- Conduct meetings with team members to review status of IT service issues
- Creation and support of standards, processes and procedures necessary to produce the deliverables from the team.
- Meet with IT management to review overall performance, and to gain feedback on support performance.
- Collaborates with other teams in handling and responding to user issues, problem analysis and making requested service improvements.
- Ensures that proper escalation paths are followed by the support staff that are in line with documented procedures and policies.
- Training staff on operational procedures and troubleshooting techniques.
- Creates user facing communication to address service outages, system upgrades and general IT informational announcements.
- Gather and analyse metrics to benchmark the end user support team workload/performance and identify trends and issues.
- Ability to quickly learn new subject matter areas, assess operational maturity, establish KPI’s and metrics and drive towards operational maturity.
- Great communications and collaboration skills across the enterprise End User Services Team.