Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Recruiter: Linkopt Consulting Services
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Minimum of First degree in any related fields
• Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
• Exposure to Mobile Application Development
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
• Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism in providing administrative support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy
• Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
• Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
• Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
• Having unquestionable integrity, self-starter, energetic and result driven
• Advanced computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or other word processing and spreadsheet software.
• Expertise in Desktop Publishing software is a plus.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and complex projects in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, responding to frequent pressure.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to quickly grasp business issues and understand corporate strategy.
• Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) and interpersonal relations: particularly tact, sensitivity, professionalism, confidentiality, and diplomacy with a positive attitude.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with limited supervision and exercise excellent judgment in decision-making, customer contact
• Excellent filing and labelling routine and good booking-keeping skills.
• Highly professional appearance.
Apply to this job