Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Company: Quadro Nigeria
Quadro Nigeria is a newly and fast growing organization dealing in contracts, presentations and capacity building. We are currently looking for energetic and talented individuals to join our multidisciplinary research and development team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Successful candidates will be trained on the following duties below to enable them carry out all administrative functions in our organization:
• The Graduate Trainee Scheme is designed to equip fresh Graduate with requisite skills necessary to assume leadership roles and be exposed to activities in all the Units within our organisation.
• Contributing to the achievement of company’s yearly/quarterly/monthly target.
• Exposure to various business functional areas.
• Cross-Business Units exposure/marketing
• Human Resources Consulting
• Clients outsourcing
• Applicants require strong analytical thinking,
• A financial qualification is helpful but not a prerequisite.
• An entrepreneurial spirit
• Ability to work under a high degree of stress.
• Successful applicants will complete our Graduate Trainee Programme.
• Composes routine correspondence, makes required copies and distributes accordingly, via mail facilities, fax, or as otherwise instructed.
• Supports senior management with administrative functions related to new business development: including, but not limited to, preparation of proposals and presentation materials.
• Performs project coordination activities as assigned.
• Coordinates corporate special events, including internal/external lunches, etc. participates in other activities at the discretion of management.
• Maintains office supplies, conducting monthly inventories and submitting orders as needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum of First degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or other related fields
• Demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism in providing administrative support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy
• Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
• Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
• Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
• Having unquestionable integrity, self-starter, energetic and result driven
• Able to work independently and as a part of a team, on several concurrent tasks with changing priorities
• Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps(NYSC)
• Exposure to Mobile Application Development
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
• Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Salary: Competitive and Commensurate with incentives and allowances.
Apply to this job