Cummins Inc., a global power leader, is a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service diesel and natural gas engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
Job Title: Filtration Sales Manager
Req ID: 200000P9
Location: Lagos-Island, Lagos
Job Type: Experienced - Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type: Exempt - Experienced
- Responsible for supporting specific business development initiatives and tactics within a region, market, customer, or product segment.
- Develops, manages, and maintains business relationships with potential accounts supporting the organization's sales strategy.
- Supports profitable growth or new business opportunities for new market segments.
- Develops leads and proposals.
- Collaborates with marketing and strategy counterparts to identify attractive market segments, lines of business, or product lines to pursue.
- Mentors, motivates, and develops less experienced sales and account team staff.
- Determines appropriate market accounts and creates account plans for targeted accounts.
- Develops new product/business forecasts through utilization of Cummins tools and processes (i.e. common sales cycle, Customer Relationship Management Systems).
- Supports/executes Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) initiatives as needed.
- Supports cross business unit account development and strategy.
- Leads, manages and coordinates communication and interfaces with the customer at appropriate levels.
- Assures good communication and coordination between account management, field sales, upstream influencers, sales management, inside sales and sales analysts to attain the goals of the sales strategy and culture.
- Supports handoff process of account.