Job Title: Field Service Engineer/Technician
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Recruiter: Denco Energy Services
Denco, a well-respected executive search firm focused on permanent placements, is currently recruiting for a permanent/direct hire Field Service Engineer and Technician.
Responsibilities of the Field Service Engineer and Technician:
• Inspection of assembled equipment, to ensure proper installation.
• Inspection of all operating parts to ensure proper operation within expected tolerances.
• Tune and troubleshoot equipment for proper operation.
• Interact with internal and external project managers during field projects.
• Clearly and professionally interact with customer, regarding status of commissioning, on a daily basis.
• Able to determine tools and equipment required to perform scope of job.
• Perform routine maintenance on equipment, and assist in establishing preventative maintenance schedules with customer.
• Assemble, align, and install equipment as necessary.
• Travel, approximately 60% of the time.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Technology with a Minimum of 3+ years of directly related experience.
• Or an Associate of Science Degree in Engineering or Technology with 4+ years of directly related experience.
• Must have a working knowledge of blueprints, schematic drawings, and other drawings in an Industrial establishment to determine work procedures.
Apply to this job