Job Title: Facility Officer IV (Utilities/Tech)
Company: EAN Aviation
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Field: Engineering / Technical
EAN Aviation a private company which owns and operates the first fully-integrated FBO & Aircraft Maintenance facility in Lagos, Nigeria is seeking requires the services of qualified candidates to join our growing team.
- Responsible for the facilities plumbing work such as pumps, motors, plumbing bearings
- Assist in repairs and routine maintenance duties required in equipment repair, maintenance and construction
- Assist in maintaining the efficiency and good working conditions of the facilities
- Work to keep office/building equipment clean
- Log, analyse and track maintenance requests
- Ensures that all the equipment and other facilities are working properly.
Health and Safety:
- Assist Facilities Supervisor/ Manager with Health and Safety monitoring and carryout workstation assessments.
- Ensure the safety of the building from fire, flood and other hazards
- To undertake any such relevant and appropriate duties as requested.
- Prepares and maintains a variety of written records and reports
- May plan, organize, supervise and evaluate the work of assigned personnel
- Assist with facilities, premises and office management
- Responding calmly and effectively to emergency situations
- To assist with implementation of improvements to the provision of support functions across the organisation.
- Generally assist the Facility supervisor/manager on ad hoc projects as when required
- Perform related and other duties as required
- Mechanical and electrical problem solving abilities: Ability to identify and proffer solutions to problems in a timely manner
- Oral communication: Ability to communicate effectively with a range of people
- Good level of IT literacy: Proficient in the use of computer systems and Microsoft packages
- Planning and organizing: Ability to appropriately prioritize work and plan work activities, use time efficiently and develop realistic action plans
- Well presented with good professional discipline
- Ability to work under pressure
- Innovative in designs and solution
- Confidence and integrity
- Ability to work autonomously and manage conflicting priorities and demands
- Good numerical skill
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Minimum of HND)
- Mechanical certifications
- Basic Electrical experience
- Relevant work experience in a similar role
- Experience in hotel & hospitality management
- Knowledge of autocad (added advantage).
Apply to this job