Riby is a Finance technology company. We provide a simple and smart finance management platform. Our solution provides cooperatives, company groups, employees, individuals, associations, and financial development institutions with features to manage their financial activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Business Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for evaluating business processes, requirement gathering, documentation and due diligence for investment and grant raise, anticipating business requirement and uncovering areas of improvement, develop, prioritize and implement the solutions. This is achieved through intense research and deep analysis:
- Manage and update business process documents.
- Scheduling meeting: Internal and external for stakeholders and management.
- Business strategy planning documentation, review and update.
- Elicitation session: Pre and post proposal that involves different teams or stakeholders.
- Developing proposals and memo: Business (Project or Partnership) & Investment.
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of business line and partnerships.
- Conducting Market Research, Competitive & SWOT Analysis quarterly.
- Review and update company KYC requirement: Aimed at Improving customer engagement, solution prioritization to ensure product competitiveness.
- Stakeholder Management (External & Internal): Across company’s multiple partnerships and project.
- Constant review, evaluations and automating business reporting framework.
- Carry out electronic harmonization of system to supervisory records on a daily and weekly basis
- Establish and validate customer metrics across teams.
- Determine workflow system and assist the operations and supervisory team in instituting changes.