Job Title: Distribution Assistant
Company: Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: OND BA/BSc/HND
Experience: 1 year
Location: Borno, Jigawa, Yobe, Nigeria
Job Field: Logistics Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
• Implementation of the activities of distribution
• Assist in training and Community Mobilization
• Other tasks/responsibility that may be delegated by the supervisor
• Diploma/Degree in Logistics, Purchasing and supply.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• One year mandatory experience in distribution and logistics activities.
• Must have experience in community mobilization.
• Must possess a sense of organization and compliance with timelines.
• Should be autonomous.
• Must be fluent with Kanuri and Hausa languages
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Any experience with INGOs or ACF is an asset.
Apply to this job