Job Title: Demand Forecasting Lead (West Africa)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting To (Job Title): Head of Demand Forecasting
Type of position: Permanent
Employer: GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
• Provide detailed, timely forecast reporting across all categories for input to Consensus Forecast Review, Demand Review Meeting and Profit Review Meeting.
• Develop exception reporting to enable identification and management of forecast accuracy impacts and month to month forecast changes.
• Utilise data sources such as Nielsen scan, IMS wholesaler withdrawals, Ex Factory etc to generate insights to drive forecast accuracy.
• Support Demand Forecasting Heads with FV/MODCF/Just Enough and APO system administration including pricing administration, forecast data entry and validation.
• Own, maintain and evolve forecasting tools such as the Performance Analysis Toolkit.
• Capture detailed minutes and actions at CFR meetings and distribute these to stakeholders in a timely manner.
• Develop and own an online platform for sharing Demand Forecasting tools, reporting, information and examples of best practice.
• Embed processes to support key account forecast capability to drive enhanced service levels and reduced working capital requirements
• Provide analytical support to the Head of Demand Forecasting and cross functional teams as required.
• Integrate Trade Spend / Net Sales inputs to ensure forecast decisions prioritise cost effective, net sales delivery.
• Contribute to significant projects to transform the operating model, and deliver the benefits required including gross to net, complexity reduction, cost of goods and working capital reductions etc
• Provide support for baseline statistical modeling to deliver enhanced forecast accuracy
• At least 3 years experience in Demand Forecasting /Commercial Sales / Marketing operations in an FMCG environment.
• Qualification in a Commerce / Business / supply chain related discipline, logistics, supply management, demand management, operational management desirable.
• Advanced level Excel skills required.
• High attention to detail.
• Highly numerate with knowledge of supply chain forecasting / trade spend software systems and processes preferred.
• Proficient in the use of Nielsen / IMS software.
• Strong planning ability & able to work on own initiative.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
Apply to this job