E'sorae Luxury - The company was founded in 2010 with the motive to provide the finest selection of bedding and home accessories available, along with unsurpassed customer service to our esteemed clients whilst paying attention to progressive detail from our operations outcome.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Designer / Quality Control Executive
- Ensure productive concept using design skills to promote E’sorae Group product lines and services.
Produce Design Concepts:
- Initiate a project with a simple concept and present ideas using rough layout of sketches or digital illustrations.
- Collaboration with digital and brand units to evaluate the credibility of design
- Provide solutions for possible issues relating to the actual production of this design.
- Create New Designs from any category of our product (New Designs Monthly)
- Track and report on competitor design styles (Weekly).
Assist with Prototype Development:
- Lead by drafting products with high ability which demonstrate best features before investing in the product's complete development
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements and translate into physical feature
- Create images and layouts using productive design software
- Training & Development (Academy)
- Identify and plan-out need gap analysis
- Initiate project program on skill development
- Draw up training goals and benefits
- Facilitate and conduct training programs
- Determine re-order level for production
- Develop specific standard dimensions and measurements for all products
- Determine daily production target for the tailors
- Initiate timeframes for producing each product.