For over 30 years, Technoton Ltd has provided quality engineering products and services to a wide spectrum of clients in Nigeria. Our clientele include organizations in building, manufacturing, and oil & gas industries, and other organizations. We are active all over Nigeria with a presence in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kebbi, and other Northern and Eastern States. Incorporated in 1988 originally as Techno Mechano Ltd, Technoton has alliances and technical partnerships with world-class, globally recognized manufacturers and firms. In the same vein, we also invest in staff training both locally and abroad.
Job Title: Commercial Assistant
A Commercial officer is required to prepare tender documents and quotations
- Preparation of Bills of Quantities, Schedules of Works, Specifications and all contract documentation
- Preparation of preliminary estimates, cost plans and feasibility studies
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities considering the drawings and specifications
- Preparation of reports on new work and work in progress for cost monitoring and control, and for decision making.
- Preparing and analyzing costings for tenders.
Assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Site measurement for variation & valuation
- Valuing completed work and liaising with the Finance/Account for payments.
Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Quantity Survey or Engineering from a reputable institution.
Skills & Competencies:
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate skill in the use of Microsoft office Package especially Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and willingness to learn