4 Quarters Consultants Limited - We offer comprehensive business, IT & digital marketing services to help businesses reassess & enhance their performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Human Resource Officer
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
- Develop and implement strategic organizational development interventions
- Support optimal productivity by designing HR Policies, processes that deliver a best place to work experience for our employees
- Design total compensation strategies that is competitive, shows a clear link between reward and performance and optimizes the budget.
- Provide data driven business advisory to the Executive management
- Develop competitive and innovative HR Solutions for the business to positively affect employee engagement levels and improve productivity
- Streamline HR delivery to ensure quick, easy to access and world-class HR services
- Optimise our talent acquisition and management strategy to ensure that we acquire and retain the best talents
- Drive business results through the establishment of key metrics and success measures that ensure accountability, and improve quality and operational efficiency, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Ensures compliance with all statutory regulations to avoid any infractions.
- Design a succession planning framework to ensure that the organization to ensure business continuity.
- Drive an organizational culture that is aligned with business objectives