Helena Frey Limited is a human capital development company dedicated to building a balanced, functional workforce that addresses organizational needs and workforce capabilities. Through strategic partnerships and collaborations with varied stakeholders and deploying our research-based solutions for the youth, individual and organizations we serve, we undertake people related, learning and workplace challenges, assist organizations to build internal capabilities, aligning their structures, processes, systems and human capital potential to meet their enterprise strategic goals. We recognize we are the sum of our individual parts and appreciate the intricate link between the individual, organization and national success. Therefore, taking up wide-ranging development initiatives of the nations workforce for better human existence and interaction, we are poised to inspire and empower our human asset, beginning with the millennial and the young men and women who make up the bulk of today’s working population to apply themselves more productively and strategically. Leveraging also on our research-based interdisciplinary knowledge (ours and others’), scientifically proven talent management tools and best practices, we create sundry contextually relevant solutions that assess, develop and transition talent for a sustained learning experience. In the process, our ever-satisfied clients are nudged to learn, unlearn, relearn and change what isn’t serving them.
Job Title: Channel Sales Representative
- Offer for sale, company products and services to organizations, hardware and software sales engineers, retailers and other business channels to ensure repeat orders and meet financial targets.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Source for new sales channel businesses within assigned territory and offer the specialized products of the company
- Manage diverse sales activities of partners to generate revenue and meet assigned target
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals and improve awareness of the product brand
- Maintain and develop mutually beneficial relationship with channels while evaluating partner sales performance to recommend improvement plans.
- Educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Address partner sales and after-sales related issues in a timely manner.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.