Owens and Xley Consults - Our client, a leading and award winning fashion brand is currently recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Job type: Full time
- The Business Development Officer is responsible for increasing sales and profits for the company, finding new business opportunities and strategic business growth.
- You are responsible for analyzing customer feedback and data to determine how customers are patronizing us and then develop a strategic plan to increase new and return purchases, or discontinue under-performing offerings.
- Create and maintain a proactive relationship with our clients.
- Work proactively to determine and propose our marketing needs.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Drive brand awareness online through social media, and offline via daily door to door marketing activities.
- Maintain the customers and seller’s database to drive email marketing initiatives.
- Grow and meet the Net new names target of the company.
- Meet the monthly sales revenue target of the company.
- Vendor engagement and management.
- Work with the CEO in creating an overall Marketing Strategy for the business; creating presentations as well as writing proposals and customer engagement strategies.
- Responsible for staying informed on activities that are being performed on our accounts and ensure ALL important documentation/deliverables align with overall strategy.
- Prepare weekly reports and month-end overviews of our current activities, and monthly revenue forecasts, plus plans for future business development.
- Organize successful pop up shops and, online and offline events to drive sales.