- The Bursar is the Chief Financial Officer of the University responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day administration and control of the financial affairs of the University
- He / she should provide the University Management with appropriate advice and support for all the institutions financial transactions.
- Candidate must provide a Vision Statement of not more than 500 words relating to the University in his 5-year tenure with particular reference to the administration and control of the financial affairs of the University.
Salary / Condition of Service
- The salary and conditions of service for the Bursar shall be as obtainable in the Federal Universities in Nigeria.
- The successful candidate for the Office of Bursar shall serve a single term of five (5) years from the effective date of appointment.