Huawei is recruiting for
Job Title: Asset Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- Warehouse Management (Manage all inbounds and out bounds assets )
- Logistic Management (Ensure that SLA based logistic service is provided for assets nationwide)
- Procurement Management (Prepare Request For Quotation (RFQ) for intending asset to be procured)
- License Management (Manages the End to End License request, windows and android license including deactivation requests)
- Stock and Inventory Report Management
- Provide weekly report to the business, Coordinate audit exercise and share update with the management, prepare customer’s report and stock balance report.
- Regularly research market trends and changes that may impact managed assets
- Identify important data insights and generate reports
- Create impact analysis reports and deliver reports to key stakeholders and clients
- Analyze portfolio changes and identify any irregularities that may negatively impact client asset accounts
- Make needed changes to client portfolio as needed
- Organize and lead meetings with key stakeholders to review accounts
- Owns the Asset Register
- Plans, publicizes and oversees updates and maintenance of the Asset Register according to policy
- Ensures that assets are uniquely identified with naming conventions. Ensures that staff comply with identification standards for object types, environments, processes, life-cycles, documentation, versions, formats, baselines, releases and templates.
- Carries out the Process Manager responsibilities for the Asset Management process.