Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: After-sales Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Department: Services - fulfillment - Aftersales
- Responsible for accurately processing return of items from customers by evaluating the customer claims and products details.
- Manages the process for items going to inventory, vendors and customers.
Aftersales Process and Team Management:
- Oversee the process of receiving and reconciliation of packages from Network team
- Ensure that proper quality check is done on each item that comes to the aftersales to ascertain customer claims
- Prevent losses through continuous process monitoring and tracking of all items processed by aftersales.
- Queue management of items in transit to and items received at the aftersales
- Performance management including appraisals and training of the Aftersales team on new systems improvements
- Improve overall efficiency in Aftersales by suggesting systems improvement
- Escalate issues to senior management within an appropriate time frame and provide fulfilment manager with end of day / shift handover information.