Job Title: Administrator, Commercial Legal
Company: MTN Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 1 year
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Field: Law / Legal
MTN Nigeria, The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
• Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative.
• Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation etc.
• Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by keeping abreast of relevant industry news and notifying the team as appropriate.
• Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions etc.
• Sustain the right organisational culture and behaviors by demonstrating the vital behaviours every time.
• Provide administrative support for day to day activities GM Commercial Legal’s office.
• Cross check documents for Company Secretary’s review to ensure quality control and compliance to MTNN policies, writing minutes of meetings and produce memos for review
• Perform quality control checks on Company Secretary’s presentations, ensuring proper formatting and elimination of errors
• Develop and maintain an efficient documentation and filing (electronic and hard) process, assisting in filing of statutory documents.
• Assist with corporate governance research and initiatives, processing enquiries from Directors, Shareholders, regulators etc.
• Make efficient travel arrangements for the Company Secretary’s office.
• Normal MTNN working conditions
• May be required to work extended hours
• Open Plan Office
Experience & Training:
• A fully qualified Nigerian lawyer (minimum of LLB & BL from a recognized institution
• Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience working in a similar role in a medium to large sized organization
• Effective communication/business skills.
• Microsoft Office suite
• IFS Training
• Department specific applications
Apply to this job