Ericsson (Telefonaktiebolaget L. M. Ericsson) is a Swedish multinational provider of communications technology and services. The offering comprises services, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology (ICT) for telecom operators and other industries, including telecommunications and IP networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support solutions, cable TV, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation. Ericsson has a market share of 35% (in 2012) in the 2G/3G/4G mobile network infrastructure market. Ericsson is a strong holder of essential patents in the wireless industry and have approximately 35,000 granted patents in 2012. Ericsson complies with terms that are fair, reasonable and non-discriminatory (FRAND) for its patent licensing programs and is a net receiver of licensing royalties. Founded in 1876 by Lars Magnus Ericsson, the company is today headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. The company employs more than 110,000 and work with customers in more than 180 countries, including the US, China, India, Brazil, Japan, South Africa, Australia, Germany, Italy, the UK, and Sweden.
Job Title: Account Delivery Executive
Job number: 811651
Travel: 0-25 %
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Full-Time
Would you like to bring your successful Account Delivery Excellence experience to empower our largest enterprise customers and drive exceptional results?
Microsoft Enterprise Services helps customers realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft technologies and solutions to meet their individual and unique business needs. We are a team of exceptional people who deliver world-class Services, earning customer confidence, trust, and loyalty by serving as the customer advocate within Microsoft and driving memorable Customer experiences.
The Account Delivery Executive (ADE) is responsible for the overall customer experience of Services by identifying customer needs and managing delivery to exceed their expectations. The ADE manages a virtual team of delivery resources and oversees monitoring of key performance indicators to ensure a healthy and growing business within assigned accounts. Embodying the One Microsoft spirit, the ADE teams with Sales, Enterprise Operations, Global Delivery, Solution Domains and Product Groups to execute a winning strategy with positive outcomes for our customers, partners, team members and our business.
- Lead and enable team behaviors that drive customer satisfaction, improve performance and drive innovation.
- Create a team environment where individuals feel valued, challenged and supported.
- Ensure healthy engagements and account financials, such as predictable revenues, forecasting, and delivery margin.
- Manage changes and take corrective actions to achieve engagement quality and success.
- Envision and evangelize the future state of transformation programs in line with the customer strategy.
- Develop and sustain cross-team relationships between Delivery and Support.
- Lead by example the cultural shift to customer obsession while maintaining financials.
- Partner with Enterprise & Services sellers to develop and maintain a stakeholder map and plan.
- Take actions to achieve customer Conditions of Satisfaction (CoS) and quality Customer and Partner Experience (CPE).
- Present to executives with impact, influence and accountability.
- Demonstrate leadership in escalations and turnaround situations.
- Accept differences in culture and aware of communication styles and interaction patterns across cultures.
Sales and Business Development:
- Understand industry trends and identify opportunities in your account.
- Leverage account’s existing relationships to identify Services opportunities.
- Develop and align the business development strategy with the accounts Commercial Enterprise and Services Sellers.
- Partner with sellers to ensure investments in qualified leads and strategic opportunities.
- Communicate Microsoft vision, drive account strategy and commitments. Act as a role model and encourage continuous personnel and organizational improvement. Mentor other roles.