Synapse Services is the largest provider of Mental Healthcare Service in West Africa. We provide patient-centred care in a calm and serene environment with a robust mixture of Local and Internationally trained professionals.
When life is more than you can bear mentally, be rest assured you will find hope, support, and treatment at Synapse Services.
We believe recovery is a journey not a destination and our multidisciplinary team is committed to supporting our clients in taking the first, usually most difficult, step and providing continuous support on the road to recovery.
With a team of compassionate and highly skilled Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Addiction Specialists, Occupational & Speech Therapists, and Psychiatric Nurses, we provide a range of therapeutic programs designed to suit individual needs.
Founded in Abuja in 2009, we are a rapidly expanding private service with 2 centres in Abuja and one in Lagos and Anambra.
Only individuals who have a high expectation of themselves and are driven to work above and beyond are welcome to apply. Delivery of professional and excellent services must be at your core. We provide services for ex-pat community as well.
We are about starting a New Service in Port Harcourt called The Synapse Japonica and seek suitable candidates to join the team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Transport Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Reports to: Admin/ Customer Service Lead
- To utilize all assigned routes to transport individuals and goods safely to and from various work sites, educational institutions, medical facilities, grocery stores, drug stores and other locations.
- Transport staff to needed destinations in a timely, safe and courteous manner.
- To drive carefully at all times and ensure the safety of passengers (staff), other road users and the assigned vehicle.
- Maintain driver’s log and mileage log and also update it regularly.
- To ensure cleanliness of assigned vehicle at all times; when in use or otherwise and that the vehicle is in good condition before use.
- Assumes responsibility for care and maintenance of the vehicle; wash and clean the interior, take car for maintenance and repair.
- Perform related duties as required and assist in other duties as assigned by supervisor