Job Title: Trade Finance Officer
- Communicating with Banks to negotiate for quotes for Letter Of Credit (LC) Transactions and explore Trade Finance Opportunities with them.
- Controlling trading operations such as establishing letter of credit, negotiating LC Terms and conditions, discounting LC, issuing bank guarantees, and submitting control returns on all the discounted LCs.
- Controlling all inward / outward remittances which include: Import Bills, Export bills, Remittances, and SWIFT Operations.
- Submitting and managing the payments process, ensuring all payments are checked, signed and submitted to the banks, before their respective deadlines
- Performing daily corporate cash management, forecasting activities and giving accurate financial information.
- Coordinating with the supply chain department concerning LC’s payment terms with suppliers.
- Reviewing and negotiating all types of charges raised by current and upcoming banks.
- Carrying out other duties as may be assigned by the Management periodically.