Job Title: Research Supervisor (1 year renewable contract)
Location: Ibadan, Kano and Zaria Nigeria
Employer: International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture seeks suitable Nigerian Nationals for the position of Research Supervisor (Syngenta).
• Assist set up and conduct field experiments including all aspects of data collection.
• Maintain laboratory standard operating procedures and equipment.
• Supervise and lead harvest teams specializing in sampling and laboratory analyses.
• Organize and supervise general field activities.
• Assist in distribution of labour and allocation of daily responsibilities.
• Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Minimum Qualification, Experience and Skills:
• B.Sc/HND in Crop Production, General Agriculture, Horticulture or related discipline from a reputable institution.
• Minimum experience of 3 years in a similar position.
• Basic knowledge of crop management operations.
• Good time management skills.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks and work under pressure.
• Good Team player.
Remuneration: We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive fringe benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Apply to this job