Owens and Xley Consults - Our client, a leading Business consulting firm is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
- As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. should have excellent communication skills and be able to express company’s views creatively.
- Ultimately, should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Respond to emails/inbox
- Organize calendar and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Help to organize events and conferences virtually.
- Remind the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Write proposals.
- Repurpose documents into well-designed resource materials.
- Perform market research as required.
- Send invoices/receipts
- Help fill online registration forms etc.
- Create content and graphics for social media.
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Managing Director to achieve revenue goals.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and web site.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects and presentations.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- Perform other duties assigned.