AHH is an African-focused health asset management entity which is committed to investing in and transforming healthcare assets across Africa through innovation and technology. Our goal is to develop high-quality healthcare facilities, roll them up under a common management entity, and lower the cost of care delivery. We presently own and operate 19 hospitals and clinics Ghana and in Lagos, Nigeria, which are undergoing our unique across turnaround process and operational overhaul.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Development Associate
Business Development Planning:
- Working with the Business Development team to support programs and initiatives at the company-owned healthcare facilities with specific focus on adding value in the long term.
- Proposing a business development strategy for the health care facilities, managing the resources, budget, and impact, and focusing on results and revenue.
- Working with our on-ground staff at the facilities to understand their marketing requirements at an individual hospital level.
- Working with the clinical Staff across each facility to build awareness of campaigns and programs
- Planning and execution of patients’ quarterly business reviews, to drive incremental revenue through analytics.
- Estimating demand, establish target markets & segmentation strategy of channels, initiatives.
- Assisting in creating and implementing a business development strategy that achieves a measurable growth in income.
- Providing regular reports for the Team and staff that measures the effectiveness of the strategy and its progress towards achieving the Company objectives.
- Establishing a robust income and expenditure forecasting model that improves the long-term financial planning on marketing activities for the healthcare facilities.
- Creating presentations on targets, impact measurement, goals for the entire marketing at the healthcare facilities for regular reviews with senior management.
- Assist in developing strategies by which our healthcare facilities will become the leading provider of affordable healthcare services to various communities nationwide.
- Ensuring the facilities generate sufficient profit from services provided to clients and patients.
- Maintain comprehensive product/services, industry knowledge.
- Environmental scanning to identify and track competitors and trends.
Conducting Market Research & Outreach:
- Managing and coordinating on-ground marketing initiatives might include travelling across various the company’s healthcare facilities often to collect survey information, feedback etc.
- Organizing and coordinating on-ground outreach programs to create awareness of both existing and new products and services across our healthcare facilities.
- Interacting closely with customers to understand who they are, what their health care requirements are and how we can bridge these gaps in services available.
- Managing new and existing channel partners, including evaluation, selection, contract negotiations and oversight of implementation activities.
- Focusing on ensuring our Patients maximize the value they receive from our services.
- Monitoring and measuring customer usage of our facilities and revenue generated.
- Developing and delivering consistent training to the key staff who would be responsible for creating awareness of our products and services within the facilities.
- Working with various vendors agency to enhance brand and communication strategies.
- Managing relationships and contracts with external vendors, HMOs etc. to enhance long term partnerships and targets.
- Evaluating partnership potential based on the contributions of each party.
- Working with stakeholders internally & externally to enhance Company-owned healthcare brand.
- Any other duties assigned by the Head of Marketing.