Synapse Services is the largest provider of Mental Healthcare Service in West Africa. We provide patient-centred care in a calm and serene environment with a robust mixture of Local and Internationally trained professionals.
When life is more than you can bear mentally, be rest assured you will find hope, support, and treatment at Synapse Services.
We believe recovery is a journey not a destination and our multidisciplinary team is committed to supporting our clients in taking the first, usually most difficult, step and providing continuous support on the road to recovery.
With a team of compassionate and highly skilled Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Addiction Specialists, Occupational & Speech Therapists, and Psychiatric Nurses, we provide a range of therapeutic programs designed to suit individual needs.
Founded in Abuja in 2009, we are a rapidly expanding private service with 2 centres in Abuja and one in Lagos and Anambra.
Only individuals who have a high expectation of themselves and are driven to work above and beyond are welcome to apply. Delivery of professional and excellent services must be at your core. We provide services for ex-pat community as well.
We are about starting a New Service in Port Harcourt called The Synapse Japonica and seek suitable candidates to join the team in the position below:
Job Title: Security Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Reports to: Admin/ Customer Service Lead
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Protecting company property and maintaining a safe and secure environment.
- Monitoring and controlling access at both the main gate entrance and the building entrances by both patients, visitors and staff members.
- Protect and secure staff, visitors and patients.
- Notify visitors of existing rules, regulations and safety procedures observed the facility.
- Ensuring the protection of patient information.
- Patrolling the facility to observe for signs of criminal activity or disorder.
- Ensure that all packages addressed/meant for patients are inspected before entering the facility to avoid dangerous objects are not smuggled in.
- Record any unusual occurrences within the facility.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the supervisor.