Job Title: Science Laboratory Coordinator
Company: American University of Nigeria
Location: Adamawa, Nigeria
The Science lab coordinator is saddled with the responsibility of managing and administering the science laboratory services by; organizing and coordinating the workload of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Geology Technologists In addition, he shall also work in collaboration with physics, chemistry, biology and geology technologists in performing duties essential to the achievement of the science laboratories and science departmental goals.
• A degree in Chemistry or other related sciences.
• At least 3 years’ experience and skills in science laboratory work.
• Professional certification in laboratory work is a plus.
• Ability to work with and coordinate activities with other staff effectively.
• Ability to prepare and organize laboratory and demonstration materials.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Computer skills.
• Good communication and human relations skills.
• Good general subject knowledge.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule.
• Ability to accommodate change.
• First Aid/CPR and WHMIS certification.
Other requirements, abilities for the position:
• Experience working in a university setting with faculty, students, and staff.
• Excellent written and oral English skills.
• Experience using relevant computer software applications preferred.
Remuneration: – Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the University.
Apply to this job